Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Boy Diet Customer Testimonial Morgan B.


"After 3 girls we knew we wanted one more child. Since we were going to try anyway because we wanted a big family, we thought "why not?" when we came across the boy/girl diet. Once i read the diet, it made perfect sense why I made females. The diet was pretty easy and a few months later we were pregnant. At 11 weeks and 5 days my doc said, "Well looky there, you got a boy!" My husband wasn't there because he figured they would not be able to tell me the sex much less, the chance of it being male was slim. It was a very fun phone call to make to tell him he was going to have a son. My son is running around and making all sorts of chaos for his sisters now. I would do it all again! I recommend this to everyone!"
www.boygirldiet.com
From: Morgan B. Tulsa, OK.

No comments: