Friday, August 1, 2008

To Find Out...Or Not?


For some, finding out the gender of the baby before it is born, is a must. Other couples like to be surprised. A group of Mom's have been asked, "How did you make the decision to find out the gender of your baby ahead of time or to be surprised?" and here's what they had to say:

I'm an organizational freak so the question to find out was a no brainer on all 3 kids. I had to be very well prepared...basically I don't like surprises. So, all three times, our babies were happy to show off what they were at ultrasound time! Mom Expert Dana

This is one of the things I let my husband decide. I was experiencing everything, I thought it would be an awesome way to get him involved. He decided to find out ahead of time. We loved calling each baby by their name while they were still in the womb. Mom Expert Susan

There was never a question about finding out the sex for any of our kids. The first time, I was so antsy I was going nuts waiting for the 20-week ultrasound. It wasn't because I cared, but just because I wanted to know. My husband was pretty eager to find out, too. With the twins, I was surprised to learn Read more

Complete article: wishpot baby blog

No comments: